Tuesday, May 12

In lieu of a good mood

I've been grumpy (stupid pms) the last 2 days. For no good reason. SO instead of wallowing in wordy, whiny words here, which is what I was dying to do a while ago, let's post something cheery.

Like a SWIMSUIT GIVEAWAY! Go and enter and you can win a Lands' End swuimsuit. For FREE. Then wear it at the beach or the pool with sunscreen and a cute floppy hat!

Now, THAT's a good mood.

Thanks to Nicole for letting me know about it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is definitely good-mood fodder. I love their stuff!

nicole said...

You are welcome. Maybe you will win and you can wear it to the beach. If I win, the swimsuit will not go anywhere more exotic than the neighborhood pool. Boo.

Maria said...

Great giveaway.!! What a good chance to win Lands End swimsuit. Would be great for this summer.