Tuesday, May 5

Note 1 and Note 2

I go to bed every night completely and utterly exhausted. So much that I usually miss getting to kiss my hubby goodnight, even. I sort-of hate that. And I can't decide if it's because I'm Living! Life! To the Fullest! or if I'm just not Getting! Enough! Exercise!

Speaking of exercise, Biggest Loser! I'm a total sucker for the before and after pictures, I guess, but MAN, do I love that show. Amazing people. I'm voting for Mike if I can get on the site today. I was excited to see him wearing a Something Catholic High School sweatshirt on last night's episode. They're that awesome and Catholic, too? Nice. I have more comentary on the show but will save it 'til tomorrow. Note 1 has gotten awfully long.

--------------------------

Yatt's topic of the day: Istanbul (used to be Constantinople) -- because no one but Yatt has ever heard the song by TMBG.

6 comments:

Swistle said...

"So if you've a co-worker in Constantinople she'll be talking in Istanbul."

nicole said...

I want Tara to win. That girl has kicked booty the entire show without getting too much of an attitude about it. I like Mike too though. And Helen. Okay, I really like all of them, they're all mostly nice. I can't believe they did a marathon!

MaryB said...

Dear Yatt:

My FIVE YEAR OLD knows the whole song. Color me umimpressed. BTW - He can also sing Particle Man, Bag of Groceries, and Ball and Chain.

Does it make me weird that Im the only person i know who doesnt watch TBL or Lost?

Anonymous said...

I've been having this same thing... I'm so tired all the time, but it's probably because I haven't been working out. Although, being so tired, I don't think that I WANT to work out right now!

Skiplovey said...

I go with living! life! to! the! fullest!
you can sleep when you're retired.

But I must say that exercise does help my energy levels...

nicole said...

Go read my blog today! There is a happy surprise for you!