Wednesday, January 6

Here's one of the "laughable" work things

I'm part of a project team at work that received this instruction in an email recently:

"I'd like to ask the teams to critically reconsider the objectives and add until you think they cover your whole subject. The following criteria might help you:
- the objective is strategic (3-4 year scope)
- the objective is not country-specific
- the objective does not contain a measure
- the objective doesn't contain an initiative
- the objectives cover the 4 perspectives (financial, customer, process, innovation)."


HA!!! Ridiculous. Belongs here.

Whereas before, an assignment like this would kind-of stress me out, I'm trying to just put it in perspective. I'll do my part, yes, but not get flustered trying to over-work or perfect it. Because who cares!?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I have NO IDEA what ANY of that means ... or doesnt mean .... or whatever ...