Turns out you CAN play a Nintendo DS with a broken arm. It is not hard! You can play it, like, for 3 or 4 hours at a time! Especially when you're at home because your Mom is a sucker and feels sorry for you, having to have a cast! It is pretty awesome, actually!
(The final report: it's a type of fracture that heals in just 3 weeks. Yay! He talked the ears off the orthopaedics staff, and chose a blue cast.)
5 comments:
Oh, dear! I'm very sorry for AJ! But very happy that it's just three weeks, and at a good time of year. He can be the cool kid at school!
The description of "walk-tag" and the friends just killed me. So, so cute.
There's ALWAYS a way to play DS. And I'm glad it should heal quickly. Oh, and feeling guilty? I have no idea what that is like! ;)
Oh, the talent of these kids and their electronics! I'm glad that he got the color of cast he wanted, and that it will heal quickly. :)
Sounds like he's got some good friends there!
Hooray for fast healing. I imagine I would feel much the same as you, regarding indulgences and latent guilt. I am now jinxing myself forever by saying we have not had any injury requiring casts, splints or braces with our kids. Remarkable? Maybe, or maybe I am just too paranoid about them getting hurt and never let them do fun things.
glad to hear his DS skillz aren't hampered ;-) and that it's a relatively quick heal - here's hoping it FEELS like it goes quickly, too!
Post a Comment