Thursday, November 17

And then, other times...

I tuck her in at night, and we spend 5 full mintues saying "I love you" back and forth, and when I leave she tells me again, and that she hopes I "have good sleep, Mommy."

...and we wake up and she's all kisses and cuddles and the very best, most wonderful parts of three-and-a-half.

Just so you know.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

M says "I love you, Momma" a lot. She is so precious. Plus, she always says it after she does something horrid like push me down the stairs. OK, I was standing on the second stair from the bottom, and perhaps I exaggerated a bit on the fall, but good heavens. I find myself protecting my eyes when I'm around her sometimes. And the unreasonableness -- oh, lord.

I still prefer this age to the exhaustion of the first three years, but it's for sure a whole nother set of challenges.

Thank goodness for the kisses and cuddles.

nicole said...

Yep, again. Lily screams out "Mommy!" with such urgency and then surprises me with "I love you!" and I melt.

ya-ya ma said...

Awww. So sweet.

bessie.viola said...

Yup, you've got it right-on here! These last two posts are the very essence of three-and-a-half.