a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
Aww, I'm so sorry. xo
Oh, so sorry to hear... he was a beautiful dog! Sending lots of love.
I'm so sorry.
Oh, I am so sorry. It is so terrible to lose a beloved pet.
I am so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and all you will deal with in the days ahead. He was a very lucky dog.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aww, I'm so sorry. xo
Oh, so sorry to hear... he was a beautiful dog! Sending lots of love.
I'm so sorry.
Oh, I am so sorry. It is so terrible to lose a beloved pet.
I'm so sorry.
I am so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and all you will deal with in the days ahead. He was a very lucky dog.
Post a Comment