1. Learn how to make real frosting. We made a cake for New Year's Eve and I used Pillsbury's canned chocolate frosting. I'm sorry, Pillsbury, in general I do love you, but I've decided that canned frosting is not worth my $2.49. ...Tried once; haven't tried again.
2. Have our giant yard sale and clean up the basement. ...We've priced things; have a few to go; maybe in 2 weeks? Spring will be over soon...
3. Get my personal business files in order and create The Spreadsheet.
4. Contact a law office and get our wills written.
5. Continue working out and possibly run a 5K. Possibly, I said. ...Argh.
6. Do better with vegetables and my kids. (KT ate - and loved - spinach yesterday though! Cooked spinach!)
8. Finish replacing all the blinds in our house. (There are a few rooms with old-style, crumbling venetian (metal) blinds, and I hate them.)
9. Paint/redecorate the master bath.
10. Clean all the tile/grout. Three bathrooms, one toothbrush, hands and knees. I haven't done it in a very long time and it shows!! ... Did one bathroom. Still need to do the other two! Bleh.
5 comments:
icccckkk. i was JUST looking at my grout unhappily this weekend and thinking i needed to do something about it. i don't wannnnaaaaaaa, though.
i ALSO have blinds that need replacing. hopefully you will have inspired me to take care of it this weekend! then i can hate every photo taken in our main room slightly less.
(the vibrant, forest green, wall to wall carpeting, unfortunately, will still be... problematic.)
Hey, you've made progress! And there is still lots of time to train for and run a 5K.
NICOOOOOOLE!!?!
You had to say it, didn't you. LOL
guilt guilt guilt I haven't run in 2 weeks....! Gotta get back on that train.
We need to discuss frosting! Canned frosting is just plain gross. I've no problem with conveniencve products, but canned frosting is vile. Real frosting is so easy.
I'm with you on a lot of the organize-y things. I signed up for a couple of races to get my butt running too. Totally with you! We can do this!
Post a Comment