Guess what? My bathroom scale says AJ has gained either .5 or 1 pound since seeing the doctor on October 31st! Woo! Of course, I know from experience that That Scale sometimes lies, and you can tell by its 2 different readings at the same exact moment, point-five and one, that it enjoys messing with people who are brave enough to step on it... but I'll take it. Mac and cheese + Oreo milkshakes for the win!
(I have to just laugh.)
Today should be a pretty happy Monday, because my boss(es) are all away at a conference, and besides that, I'm leaving at 1:00. It's for a dentist appointment for me and the kiddos, true, but still, it's a half-day. Nevertheless, I'm feeling grumpy/moody about things. December stress creeping in, I guess. Trying to tame it with Christmas tunes (Pandora's playing Johnny Mathis at the moment) and... I don't know what else -- force-taming it. Go away, bad mood.
2 comments:
Monday's are tough. Thursdays are better! I have not done one bit of Christmas shopping, but I started putting up decorations last night! Yay!
YAY for weight gain! And NOOO on the creepy December stress... I always try to counteract that with Christmas music too. :)
Post a Comment