Thursday, April 3

Not meant to be, but...

I totally jinxed it. (No I didn't, I don't believe in jinxes. .......but I totally did.)

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. We KNOW this. We should have known this.

Crushing disappointment.

Big blow.

Don't f*king count your chickens.

Why did we do that?? Let ourselves get emotional?!

Hard to motivate now. I just looked at all the previous listings we've been given to consider, and none of them is as good as that house was. Ugh. Stupid.

Also, the seller is going to get their karma, too. They went w/other offer because those people needed to be out of their house next week (=less risk?). I know because I was in their house that they have a LOT of stuff to get done before next WEEK, and I think they're going to regret it. Not that I wish it on them, but.

Sigh. Just some thoughts going through my head this morning.




2 comments:

Shannon W. said...

Hang in there. Before we found our house, we had 3 slip away. Two accepted other offers before we had a chance to make one. The 3rd accepted another offer even though they knew ours was coming, but we wouldn't have gotten it anyway because they got their asking price and our offer was slightly lower...but 4th time was the charm and our house is better than the first 3 and we love our neighborhood.

Sherry said...

Oh, man! What a blow! Well, I'll agree with Shannon -- we so, so wanted another house in Smyrna and lost in a bidding war. Then I ended up being glad we didn't get it -- the house we had for 10 years was better for us for various reasons.
But I'm so sorry!