I haven't felt at all like blogging yet, in October. Still don't. But I want to share, for my 2 and a half readers, that all is well! I just don't feel like there's much to say about it.
We seem to be in the rhythm of our schoolyear now, rolling along as normal. Fall Break got derailed by Hurricane Ian, so instead of our trip to Charleston, we went to Pensacola. Sorry, Sherry!! I'm still so sad about it. But of course we had a nice time with Mom and Dad. Spent a great day at the beach and another afternoon strolling and lunching downtown. (And taking one million photos of Kate in her cute outfit, because that is what 14-year-old girls want to do. I tried not to mind too much, but I'm not sure I was successful; I'm not the best photographer, I was told.)
Fall has been beautiful here. More sunny, crisp days, please! Yesterday we had cloudy and rainy, which I like, but I think I prefer sunny.
My few little Halloween decorations are up, and I bought the mission-critical Reese's pumpkins and seasonal Hershey's Kisses.
I've been going to the office twice a week, and trying to put on makeup and make an effort even if I'm working at home. Ha.
Lined up for the next month: An appointment with a new podiatrist, then a mammogram, then a colonoscopy. Big fun!
Today I'm making Loaded Potato Soup in the crock pot, and working on a big, mindless photo-sizing project, so that means I'll be able to listen to podcasts while I work. I've been doing a lot of that lately, too. Oh! and watching Abbott Elementary and Derry Girls. I love them both so much!
Hope you're well!
1 comment:
It was sad times in Charleston. But I have to say, we got some major wind and rain. Often when we don't get a direct hit, we get NOTHING -- barely a patter of raindrops -- but this one made us start looking at generators again. Will be counting on your planning another trip. ... Also love Derry Girls.
Post a Comment