Monday, December 3

Cute-isms and oddities of the weekend

AJ was sitting at the table eating a snack, when his foot must have fallen asleep. He said, "Ow, Mama! My foot feels all sparkly!"

----

Saturday night, we woke to a little boy standing by the bed saying he'd had a bad dream. (First time this has ever been reported live and in person!) He naturally proceeded to kick us in the ribs the rest of the night, and was ready to wake up by 6:00am. Gah.

----

This morning around 4:30, Hubby woke me to point out that AJ was sleeping on the floor, in the corner of our room, wedged between the armoire and some CD binders. Why there? Who knows. We thought it best to return him to his own bed. He didn't mention it when we all woke up later, and we didn't ask.

4 comments:

Madame Queen said...

I used to say that it felt like I had cars driving in my feet when I was little. Bubba says it feels like he has bees in his! I like the thought of sparkly feet!

Anonymous said...

Aaawww! And amen on the Drummer Boy -- a song that always makes me cry, except for the rotten versions of it.

Skiplovey said...

Sparkly! I love it. A much better way to think of what I refer to as pins and needles. Very cute.

Ya-Ya Ma said...

"All sparkly." What a great description! I love it.