Thursday, January 31

HO.LY. ----

Anyone want to hear some numbers?

1.5 cm
50% eff.

If that means anything to you, then please join me as I start to PANIC.

:) ? !

p.s.? My husband remembers getting a doctor's report of "1.5 cm" last time. We went to Labor & Delivery that very night.

panic panic panic panic panic...

9 comments:

LL said...

oh my gosh! Well I hope the baby holds out a little longer if you need the time, but it's so exciting to get to meet her soon!

Anonymous said...

Lee-
So happy for you - you are going to do Great. And then you will have your little girl with you. Just wanted to stop in and say hello and wish you well. :)

Stacie

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

You'll do fine. You're at term, right?

Good luck. :-)

Skiplovey said...

Wow! I was like that for about a week and a half but it was my first baby and I've heard the second one comes a wee bit sooner than the first. so yes, get ready, but don't panic. everything is going to go smoothly. keep repeating, and make sure you're all packed ; )

el-e-e said...

I'm probably jumping the gun, really, but can't help it. Dr. Google's comforting me with lots of "I was dilated for 4 weeks" stories so... less panic less panic less panic

Anonymous said...

Dr. Google tells me that you are LESS likely to efface early for the second baby. Just thought I'd throw that in there so you can panic more! However, as you know, every person is different and it is very unlikely that she's going to come in the next two weeks. I'm going to go on record with a guess of February 15!

nicole said...

Wow--exciting. Well, for those of us that are just observers. :) Can't wait to hear good news of her arrival when the time comes.

Mandy said...

wow, cant wait to hear about the updates!!! love from your second cousin!!

Swistle said...

Go baby! Go baby! It's almost your birthday! Go baby!