Monday, January 14

Let it snow, and photos

Ooh, they're predicting some sort of cold and precipitation for Wednesday/Thursday! Yay! Maybe we can get a snow-day out of it. You know, big southern city goes all Chicken Little when there's a potential for white stuff coming out of the sky.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have been meaning to post a few pictures of the New Year's Eve wedding bash, mostly to show off the world's most adorable three-year-old in a tuxedo:

Practicing our runway walk before the festivities...



Charming the ladies on the dance floor...



Sampling his bartending skills (Sprite, meatballs, pretzels, chocolate-dipped marshmallows, and a strawberry) ... doesn't look like it's much of a hit...hey, I didn't care, it kept him occupied...

and finally...

Causing mom and dad to burst with pride and joy and Happy New Year feelings that will last and last. Awwwwww. Look, all dressed up we're pretty festive!

5 comments:

Skiplovey said...

What a cute kiddo! The three of you are too darn cute.

nicole said...

You all look fantastic! He is a cutie.

I read the Alchemist a few years ago and really liked it. I have read something else by Coelho, but didn't enjoy it as much as the Alchemist. Happy reading!

Lauren said...

AWWWWWWW!!! What a be-yew-timus family! Looks like y'all had tons of fun!

And SNOW?? HERE?? Im going to check weather RIGHT NOW!! Hubby and I were just commenting that our babies were never gonna see snow if this warm weather keeps up!

MaryB said...

SNOW! YAY! I loves a snow day! Stock up on the cocoa and marshmallows now, cuz Im on my way over. :)

Madame Queen said...

Look how gorgeous you look! And AJ, what a cutie! Though his cocktail kind of made me want to gag. Remind me not to hire him to bartend my next shindig.