Happy Baristas. Seriously. That can turn my whole mood around. I like it too when they admit that they screwed up your drink and offer to give you the screwed up one anyway for free.
Im so jealous of your target card! I had one last weekend and spent most of it on Christmas decor (75% off!!) to use next year. I also bought cleaning supplies which seem to be my weakness. I don't necessarily want to use them, but i love having them around. Makes me feel clean :)
5 comments:
Happy Baristas. Seriously. That can turn my whole mood around. I like it too when they admit that they screwed up your drink and offer to give you the screwed up one anyway for free.
Im so jealous of your target card! I had one last weekend and spent most of it on Christmas decor (75% off!!) to use next year. I also bought cleaning supplies which seem to be my weakness. I don't necessarily want to use them, but i love having them around. Makes me feel clean :)
I had to laugh at the Target card. I was going to say I was jealous until I realized that I, too, have a target card, and now I'm all giddy!
MMMMmmmm yummy coffee. Especially on a friday. Have a great one.
Love happy baristas, too. My hubs having been a Starbucks manager for several years, you wouldn't believe how rare a happy barista actually IS!
Jealous of the Target card. Did you know they already have bathing suits out?!?? That's just wrong.
Post a Comment