Monday, January 21

This is more like it



7 comments:

Gina said...

What handsome boys in the snow! That is so fun!

Krissy said...

SHIP TO ME IMMEDIATELY THNKSKAIBAI!

God, that's painfully cute.

How are you feeeeeling?

nicole said...

I thought of you when I read in the paper that your area was getting real snow this time around. Looks like your boys enjoyed it.

el-e-e said...

feeling fine, KP... except for this cramping in my lower abdomen and the fact that my hipbones get sore from the very act of *sleeping* and my pelvic floor feeling like it's being kicked and the heartburn and.... oh.... did you not really want to know? Heh.

but yeah, the snow was awesome. :)

Lauren said...

You lucky dog!!

It snowed like crazy here, but refused to stick. What a waste!

Glad y'all got to enjoy it though!

Madame Queen said...

Y'all got way more snow than we did. Lucky dogs! I hope AJ enjoyed it as much as my kids did!

MaryB said...

ooohhhhhh...snow....so very jealous!

Happy Birthday to the big boy in the snow!