I did have fun shopping for Amber's Pay It Forward prize. I hope she will like it. I never did see that movie, but when I was shipping the package I was thinking all sorts of good karma over it, sending my best friendship and kindness and peace vibes through the wonder of the postal service (well, FedEx actually). I liked the idea of that.
That was Friday. Our weekend was quiet and good. Until today, I've felt like we're still in recovery from June and July. But now we're all cleaned up (the house, I mean), all the birthday presents have found homes, and we're about to cross the threshold into full-on August, which means Pre-K! Same school, but it still promises to be a new experience for AJ. I hope he'll like it. We have an open house at the school next week, to meet and greet. Supplies lists are posted at the stores. I'm excited to now start counting years from August to August. It's like revisiting my own childhood, in a way. I hope the weather hurries up and complies. It is too hot. Il fait trop chaud.
2 comments:
So glad you had a quiet and good weekend. I know you needed that.
I think I may do my own PIF thing just b/c I feel like sending someone some random stuff (is that weird???)
I am excited about Collin getting to that school age but at the same time I am fighting that "school year" life in my head ... probably b/c I am super stubborn and not ready to be "those people" yet .. it was hard enough vacationing with a car top carrier!!!!!!
Post a Comment