You know, I never did do a "3rd quarter update" on KT baby. She is getting so big! Man, it's hard to believe how fast the rush-wind of this year has flown. Blink! Here we are. I have to record the things I will want to remember of her right now:
- that she talks and talks while we eat dinner, "ba-ba-ba-baH-BAH!" getting louder and louder 'til the exclamation point at the end!
- that she is driving me CRAY-ZEE with the rolling over and standing up on the changing table! Sit Down, Young Lady, and get your pants changed like a good little incontinent!
- that she likes Napoleon's Squeaker almost better than toys -- it must taste the best judging by how she crams it into her mouth, eww
- that she also loves Little People, which AJ just didn't get interested in, probably because I introduced them too late; we've enjoyed the Mayflower and Thanksgiving sets, and now our Christmas Little People
- that she WAVES! Not "bye bye," but "hello. hi. da-da." With her whole arm, shoulder and everything
- that she really does say "Da-Da" to indicate Daddy! And once in a while, "Ma-Ma" means me
- that she still LOVES bathtime, and playing in the water, and getting splashed
- that she also still kicks her own feet when she sees something she wants, like her bottle, which is about the only thing left that still feels like a baby.
Hey, we re-sitemapped (work jargon, woo!) our living room for Christmas this year. With two kids now, and Grandparents, an Aunt-&-Uncle set, and possibly an extra dog (don't get me started) all coming to our house for the holiday weekend, we needed to get the tree out of the middle of the room. To say the least. Sofa - to the other side of the room with you! Coffee-table-bench, off to the side so that you're almost useless, but still might hold
... I started this post at approximately 9:24 and it's now 11:50. In the meantime I've dealt with several headaches at work and so my train of thought is lost on the Track to Nowhere at this point. I'm going to eat my lunch now. And go to Party City for paper plates and napkins for AJ's class party. See ya.
7 comments:
Wow! KT baby is a super baby. Butterfly is not even considering standing up (at least I hope not). And yay for rearranging furniture. You know, last year we never moved our TV stand back to where it was after Christmas. So when we put up the tree this year we did not have to move anything. That was not intentional though.
"conversing in all caps"
LOVE IT:)
also, I cant believe KT is already (almost) 10 months old!!
I heart moving furniture around ... are you talking about your front or back room??
KT sounds like the cutest little girl! I don't think time sped by this fast until I had children. Now all I want is for time to slow. down.
Re: Yogurt Melts
They are a wonderful invention from Gerber. They are like freeze dried capsules of yogurt. They look like butter mints. Butterfly loves them and they are minimally messy, depending on the drool factor of the baby in question. You will find them by the baby food at the store. Kind of pricey in my opinion, but worth buying, especially for church and places like that.
Oh, dear. I hope I'm not the coworker conversing in all caps. I've reassured myself that I'm not, because you know I read helloself, so whatever you think about me you have to just tell DH about it. :) I told Madison that I was going to have to hold her down with my knee if she didn't lie still for her diaper change!
Oh, dear. Embarrassed about the conversing. Sure now that it was me. Blaming T. :$
sdw, absolutely wasn't you!!!
Post a Comment