Well, we did lose a game. Tuesday night, actually. 28 to 15 or some crazy score like that. The kids took it well for the most part.
And LAST night, Wednesday, we sat down at the table at 6:00 pm, with mesquite-lime grilled chicken, steamed corn and garlic pasta. "What's this?" the kids asked, curious. "It's called Dinner," I said. "We haven't had one of these since April."
Or at least that's how it has felt.
By the way, I have been sick again, this time a cold, and it's kept me away from my 45-Day-Shred since Monday. I'm back at it tonight, and if I can just do Wed., Thurs, Fri, and Sat., I can call it done. Ridiculous.
2 comments:
BOO for the loss, but HURRAY for family dinners! You need to post the recipe for that chicken, it sounds amazing!
Hahahaha. Oh, bessie. It's called Newman's Own bottle of 30-minute marinade. I did squeeze my own lime juice on top, after grilling. Because I'm fancy.
Post a Comment