Wednesday, January 5

Reporting in

I love being good-sore. Jillian Michaels' yoga is No Joke. I'm taking a break from it tonight to let my muscles recover, but planning to do a walk with my co-worker. I earned a "You Logged In 3 Days In a Row" badge from Livestrong.com! Hahahaha! Woooooo... go me. This morning I made the grown-up choice and got Starbucks' Perfect Oatmeal with my coffee.

(Tomorrow, however, I am going to try my free Spicy Chicken Biscuit from Chick-Fil-A, and I don't care how many calories it costs me. I'll have salad and water the rest of the day. You gotta live, you know?)

And I flossed. :) How are you all doing with your stuff so far?

3 comments:

Tess said...

You made the grown-up choice! Ha! I love it!

If you haven't had a spicy chicken anything at CFA, you are in for a real treat. It's DELISH.

nicole said...

Gym 3 days in a row, 30 minutes of movement 5 days in a row!

The spicy is too much for me, I'm an original kind of girl when it comes to my Chick-fil-A.

Lee said...

yep. Just finished my breakfast! I love the Spicy Chicken sandwich, but I think I'm gonna have to stick with the regular biscuit. Glad I tried it, though. All in the name of science.