Wednesday, April 27

Ten

I can't believe it's been ten years!



I love this one because it makes me look skinny. :) And because I loved our cake. And because he was kind and didn't smoosh it into my face.


I love this one because it reminds me how much fun we had at our wedding and reception. I think I only had that one glass of wine but my mood was as if I'd had many more! Giddy! That says something, doesn't it!


and I love this one because it says it all. Happy Anniversary, my Dear, Darling, Wonderful Husband.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Tess said...

CONGRATS! You have not aged A DAY in ten years! Great pics.

nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! Your joy does just leap out from the pictures.

MaryB said...

Hey! I left a comment here - where did it go??? are you censoring me?

Sherry said...

Congratulations to two wonderful people who have created an even more awesome family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love the photos - so joyous.