Tuesday, April 1

Sherry, I heart you for asking! What's happening...

We're holding our breath is what's happening. We signed the buyers' amendment and agreed to fix a few things. We hope it won't cost us an arm and a leg and I'm relieved that we're finished with the sale -- that document seals the deal, I think (besides the closing, of course).

Today we got a search result that I'm excited about. It's in what appears to be a lovely neighborhood, and looks like it will need some interior paint, but we've gotten pretty good at that! Finished basement, fenced yard, swim/tennis community, closet "systems" in each bedroom... The seller said in the listing that they're putting granite in the kitchen this month. (Saves us the hassle!) As far as I can tell from the photos, it is one of the best options we've seen, so I've already asked to go walk through it at lunch.

Fingers crossed. Trying not to get my hopes up, but you know they're up.

1 comment:

bessie.viola said...

Holding my breath along with you! Have been keeping you in my prayers. Hope the house you mentioned is a good fit! :)