Wednesday, October 15

Quickie updates...

I have removed 6 pounds from my person! Well, 5.9 truthfully. But we're going to say 6 because: Hooray, and my Old Navy grey pants fit again! They'd been relegated to the back of the closet for a GOOD WHILE there.

I told Mom: If anyone asks me, "How did you lose weight?" I'll just say, "Oh, I was just hungry all the time." That's the truth. I haven't gotten to the point where I want to eat vegetables to fill up. I'd just rather not eat. I mean, the little snack-size containers of sugar-free applesauce and diced peaches have been a saving grace -- and bananas, I can't get enough bananas -- but broccoli? Salad? Not interested. I miss wine, too, but not willing to spend the calories on it the last few weeks if it's going to mess up my progress. Mayyyybe, if I add in exercise (I REALLY need to add that into the equation), I'll add a glass of wine back in, too.

And on the AJ grows up front: Recording in the 'baby-book' that I left him at home alone yesterday (on purpose) for the first time. :) So big. He was there about 45 minutes between when I took Kate to gymnastics and Shawn got home from work. Kind-of a freedom, for him and for me. But a strange-feeling freedom! 

1 comment:

bessie.viola said...

Good for you! This is an inspiring and honest look at things - I totally laughed when you said "I'm hungry" because it's so true. I'm working on this as well to get myself in check before the holidays hit. :)