I need a place to collect grievances. (No, I don't like being this picky/grumpy, but already it feels like I might need the list to refer to in the future.)
- Scratched on her phone all during my B2B presentation. On her first day.
- Has been given responsibility for print projects for the US. Immediately used me in a rather secretarial way, asking me to do something (get print estimates) that is absolutely NOT in my current job description.
- Sent me an early-morning request to write "Sales Scripts" for telephone and email --- something I've never, ever done -- and gave me ONE DAY, assuming I had nothing else on my schedule, I guess. When I told her I could spend an hour on it today, she replied, "This is priority."
3 comments:
Good lord. I don't think I could handle it.
Sherry, I can't decide if I'm being overly defensive about this stuff or what. But yeah, I don't know. I also don't approve of short one-liner emails and this seems to be her style. SIGH.
EW. "This is priority" makes me rage. Welp, here's my list of OTHER priorities, please let me know which to skip?
UGH. Mondays.
Post a Comment