- About 2 weeks ago, while I was stressing out over what the heck content I could use to fill up some pages of my (work) magazine, out of the blue I got a pitch from a trusted writer that was just perfect! Paid her $300 and thanked her Very Much!
- Our babysitter is almost always available. Whether I need her for an evening out (this coming Saturday) or for a full day (one of last month's random SJCS student holidays), she's up for it, and will come at 7:00 a.m. if I ask her. We totally lucked into her, too, through one of Shawn's co-workers.
- Kate and I had a big talk last night and thus hope to resolve morning-rush stress once and for all. She wants to do better, I can tell. Bless her little heart. I am so proud of her.
- You should SEE these kids' school pics. Wait, I'm going to share them:
- We've hit a rhythm for weeknights, I think. Who goes where, when, and who picks up, and how to have dinner as a family, still, most nights of the week.
- Halloween went off without a hitch. First time the kids trick-or-treated without each other, Alex at one friend's and Kate at another's (with us). I didn't even get a photo of them together in their costumes. Felt so left out of the Facebook fun, I have to say!
- November is here, and that means Thanksgiving, my favorite! All the food to look forward to! I have already made Pumpkin Corn Chowder and Pumpkin Dip that you eat with graham crackers. I might overdose on pumpkin but I would die happy. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment