I was alllll determined, when we first decided to get them, that our bedroom door would have to stay closed, due to my allergies.
That ended on about the 2nd day. Maybe third. The last few nights, I have woken up with a cat (sometimes two) nestled up against my legs on top of the comforter.
It's hot.
But it's the sweetest and I love it.
--------
Happy Halloween! We had a "Potluck and Costume Contest" at work and exactly four people dressed up. My costume was chosen because it was easy and I was not in any way TRYING real hard (I wore, at Shawn's good suggestion, a Thrashers sweater and said I was the "Ghost of an Atlanta Sports Franchise," ha ha)... but at least I tried A LITTLE. Not even the guy who concocted the event was wearing a costume. LAME! Everything here is lame. (The food, at least, was decent.)
The kids will trick-or-treat tonight, in our own neighborhood, and I'm hopeful there will be lots of other families out. It's my year to stay at home, woo! Because of the kitties, I'm going to sit on the front porch so I don't have to open the door a million times. They're microchipped but we don't want them getting out!
Kate fussed that we didn't bother getting a pumpkin to carve this year. I told her, "Yeah, but instead I got you a BLACK CAT."
No comments:
Post a Comment