Monday, February 22

Backyard pics

When this all got finished this weekend, I couldn't stop telling Shawn how happy I was with it. Something so long wished for, finally done! We have an outdoor living space! Want the before & after?

Before, a sad-trumpet looking firepit that I have had for several years (5? 6?) -- a sweet gift, to be sure, one Christmas, but it has always been unfinished... and of course the trampoline:



Note that we are still in the depth of winter (not THE depth of course, we were one of the 3 lucky states spared from last week's snow and destruction)... but still, our grass is yellow and plants are dead, and grill is covered. In spring our porch umbrella livens things up, as well as annuals! This time of year sure makes it look dreary!



And here is the beautiful After! 



More space for annuals in the planters! It will be so cute!


I can just picture me out there with a delicious cider in hand, warming my feet by the fire. <3

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Love it -- pretty and useful!

Suzanne said...

I LOVE your setup! The lights are so cheery and warm!