Monday, December 4

Watch out. It's gettin' crazy over here.

Today I will be blogging working from a post on my pretty red sofa, facing the lighted Christmas tree, rather than my usual spot at the kitchen table (see right). Because it's Pretty and I Wanna.

If I were a normal person working from home, this wouldn't merit announcing. But I am a corporate drone who feels extreme guilt (and worries that OSHA might reprimand me) when I don't sit at some form of a DESK, with my hands and feet at 90-degree angles.

Nyah, nyah, I say today. And happy holidays. :)

P.S. From the sofa, I can see clearly the lower right-hand quadrant of our tree, heaviest of all with 14 "oh-na-mets" dangling precariously from the tippy-tips of their 6 saggy branches. (Yes, do the math.) Hee. So cute.

1 comment:

Chaotic Mom said...

OH! We so need to get us a laptop. When I had one at a conference last month, I was able to get SO much done. And moreso in prettier locations. ;)