I just LOVE being pregnant at the same time as 2 of my favorite bloggers, because sometimes they get it JUST RIGHT and I get to smile knowingly and say, "YEAH."
Please believe me and go read this, and this.
Fun, fun pregnant girl stuff.
ON the other hand of fun pregnant girl stuff: I am having some wicked carpal tunnel pain today, like a "click" in my wrist that won't click. Rrr. I never have carpal tunnel clickiness when I'm not pregnant. Also, I'd like some boiled shrimp and cocktail sauce, please. NOW. Just sayin'.
2 comments:
Love the Fish Said one. And, while I loved the post and the liscence to go ahead and indulge (I totally agree) what I loved the most on her site was the pretend Celebrity boyfriend!!! If I wasn't scared of being such a copy cat, Id steal that for my blog and it would totally be Rob Lowe.
Those posts are hilarious. Even though I'm done with the pregnancy stuff I was JUST reminiscing with a friend about all the terrible/wonderful things that go along with it!
Post a Comment