Monday, May 19

Deprived

I keep doing this: Saving the "cute" outfits of KT's for daycare days, and opting when she's home with me for the plain onesie. I deny myself, as if she has to get "dressed" for "work" like I do -- because I save my "good" t-shirts for office days, too. Heh.

4 comments:

Krissy said...

Kid's gotta earn her keep! ;-)

I used to do that with Wallace too. I just loved showing him off.

Tess said...

I totally do this too. Which makes ZERO sense, since she gets WAY more dirty and ruins WAY more outfits at daycare than she ever does at home.

Mandy said...

...is this like wearing my "nice jeans" when I "go out" on the rare adult night??

juliloquy said...

I do the opposite, for the reasons tessie states. I think the daycare ladies are going to report me for sending baby girl in with her brother's hand-me-downs. I imagine they're shaking their heads at me and tsking.