You feel like you're going to lose something -- seniority? place in line? -- if you don't post very regularly. Or your parents and relatives are going to wonder if you're okay. So somebody save me a seat; I just don't seem to have much to say lately. Nothing wrong, just out there living, trying to beat the HEAT. Gah. Still reading all of you clever people, of course.
We'll return to our regular programming... sometime. :)
3 comments:
....seat saved - send out some kind of smoke signal on your way to your seat so we make sure you have a fresh beverage ;)
PS. do any of us really have anything to say anyway?? I think that is why I enjoy all of this so much - a whole lot of "normal" !!!
I miss your posts, but I understand. If only there were a way to post DURING your commute!
hey, I saw a comment you left at another blog about P. Gregory books and I wanted to come tell you that if you liked the Other Boleyn Girl, you should read the rest of the series! they are all pretty darn good especially The Virgin's Lover and The Boleyn Inheritance :)
Post a Comment