Today KT's entertainment devices will include the A-Number-1 Bouncy Seat, the Exciting Exersaucer of Fun, the Blue High Chair, hopefully a nap in the Sleepy Swing, and... the Afghan on the Floor, while I attempt to log 8 hours or so. Haaaaaaar.
When not working, I have been Facebooking like crazy, y'all. And some interesting friends are finding me. Have had a GREAT conversation with one of my girlfriends from the dorm, freshman year. I haven't talked to her since THEN, probably. Because sophomore year, we all found our "thing," and made interest-based friends; we moved on from needing the security of location-based friends. I missed them but was too caught up in all the sophomore year stuff (including some dumb boy). Anyway, it's been super fun.
Know what else is super fun?? Winning a contest! Today's the last day to enter, so get your Haiku pen and go to it! I can't wait to shop for some lucky commenter.
2 comments:
Hey, facebooking is JOB RESEARCH, remember?
I've found facebook to be a wonderful distraction...sometimes too much of a distraction! I am loving catching up with old high school and college friends. And the flair application? LOVE it.
Post a Comment