Wednesday, July 9

LMNOP

Nicole, my new best friend, tagged me for this meme long ago while I was on vaca. Since it's an alphabet meme, I have to first share this snippet from the life of AJ: he really did think "LMNOP" was one letter. We were talking about "M" the other day, and he said, "Mommy, but there isn't any 'M' in the alphabet." He was serious, too, even though that kid is super smart. Funny.


A. Attached or Single? Quite Attached.

B. Best Friend? Well, I'd get in trouble for not saying my Darling Husband, and it's true. But for girl-best-friends-who-aren't-blood-relatives, you all should know by now it's maryb.

C. Cake or pie? Pie. I prefer the "icebox" variety to warm apple or warm peach. Give me key lime, chocolate silk, cherry-chocolate, peanut-butter pie... the list goes on.

D. Day of choice? Fri-day! Fri-day!

E. Essential item? Afghan. (Or burp cloth. But I could use the afghan for that in a pinch.)

F. Favorite color? Red

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummi Bearen. The worms get too sticky and are too big for my mouth.

H. Home town? Pensacola, FL

I. Favorite indulgence? Coffee ice cream with cherry preserves on top. Sounds weird but is divine.

J. January or July? Dude, making me choose between the month of my husband's birth, and that of my son? Not cool. Those 2 days aside, I'd say January, because of the fresh beginning and all.

K. Kids? 2 preciouses.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Faith and chocolate.

M. Marriage date? April 28, 2001.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? One wonderful sister.

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples.

P. Phobias? Can't say I have a real phobia. But for fun: I'll say these: Rhytiphobia (fear of getting wrinkles), Zemmiphobia (rats), Automatonophobia (wax statues). What? Go look them up!

Q. Quotes? "Are you talking?" --Richard, from Tommy Boy

R. Reasons to smile? too numerous to count

S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Tag 5 people: Make me.

U. Unknown fact about me? My two favorite activities at Camp Fire Girls' summer camp were archery and riflery. And I was pretty good at riflery.

V. Vegetable? This is going to sound crazy but I actually think it is lettuce. Or, "mixed greens." I mean, a salad is just sometimes the very best meal.

W. Worst habit? Picking at my poor, dry heels.

X. Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds are a whole lot more fun, within the contexts I've enjoyed.

Y. Your favorite food? ...this is not really a "Y" item, people. "Y" should be "yo-yo?" as in, do you? I do not. My favorite foods are too numerous to mention (and I'm on a diet, Yo. Hey -- YO!)

Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini.

3 comments:

Tess said...

"Are you talking?". YESS. Totally a favorite.

nicole said...

I was a Camp Fire girl too. I never did the archery/riflery things though. But the mint candy we sold was heaven.

MaryB said...

Too funny - Can't believe I posted a. "icebox variety" pie today! What a coicidink!

So, like, I need to go rent Tommy Boy tonight?


Lastly, not to be a picky fussypants, but DH isn't a blood relative either! Although, I do hear that the realitive humidity in GA is pretty high!