Thursday, February 19

Two days down, 28 to go

I have never done 30 consecutive days of ...anything, that I can recall. Well, except 30 days straight of EATING and SLEEPING. (Funny side note, a friend of mine once ate nothing but PIZZA for dinner, for 30 consecutive days. Can you imagine? I would never try that because I'd hate to forever ruin my relationship (BFFs) with pizza!) So me doing 30 consecutive days of working out? Is going to be a straight miracle.

I'm sore today, just like I requested. Heh. So far I'm able to do about 5 Man Push-Ups before I retreat, whimpering, back to my knees.

Speaking of my knees, they hurt. I am certain that I need new shoes. All the jumping. And the butt-kicking. Sheesh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been Shredding, but not every day. I bow in admiration.

I love how Jillian says "literally kicking your own ass." Heh.

nicole said...

Yea for starting! I also love pizza. Shoes can make a huge difference in comfort, so you really should look into getting new ones if needed. Go to a running store for expert help.

Alice said...

30! days! straight!! i can hardly even comprehend the idea. i'm with you, the only thing i've ever done consistently for 30 days is breathe and sleep. and possibly poop. :-)

Lee said...

Yeah, guess what, guys... FAIL already. Blerg.

nicole said...

No worries. Just start again!