Wednesday, October 7

From the hallowed halls of FB Notes

Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours. Easy!

Next, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app). Click publish (at the bottom). Have fun! :)


1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Coffee. W/FF half n half, Splenda, and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
In my downstairs bathroom, by me.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Yes! And Rock Band, too. (Am I answering this HONESTLY??? It's very important.)

4. Name someone who made you laugh today.
It's early, no one has yet. Oh wait, I was skimming Twitter and @Sundry's photo link made me laugh.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
11:00. But I napped from 8:30 to 9:00... ;)

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Depends on where. In a heartbeat I'd go to Pensacola if good jobs were available. And lately I've been wanting to move to a new house.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yes. New Years Eve/Day (midnight) of this new millenium (2000). :)

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on facebook?
Other than DH (obviously), it would have to be my neighbor J.S.

9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
It depends. I am (Facebook) friends with 2 exes, and not at all with one. Luckily they all live far away.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I feel good about it. (What?) No, I like it. Reminds me of Texas. I wish more restaurants served Diet Dr. Pepper.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Hmm. I don't know.

12. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
The kids, posing with their great-uncle this past weekend.

13. Was yesterday better than today? What happened yesterday?
Today is young. Yesterday was nothing special. I met with some new employees, went out to lunch with a friend, worked, and then our T-ball game was cancelled due to wet field conditions. I was somewhat blah-feeling, for no apparent reason. I had a headache. We ate tortellini for dinner, it was Bath Night, and I did a load of laundry. Let's hope today WILL be better than that!

14. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes but I normally don't.

15. Are you upset about anything?
Not at the moment.

16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Definitely. (Hello, teenage person who wrote the questions.)

17. Are you a bad influence?
Oh yes, I lead people right down the path to hell. (Oh, sorry, that's a lie.)

18. Night out or night in?
With DH I like both - can't decide. With the girls? In. I am not one for going out clubbing. *shudder*

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Car. Coffee. Pen.

20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Knock on wood, I rarely have to visit anyone in the hospital. I guess it would be my Mom, when she came here in 2005 and got appendicitis.

21. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
I, uh... don't really text. (Am lame!) I'm sure I have a message...

22. How do you feel about your life right now?
I'm very grateful and trying to keep that in the forefront. Honestly I feel tired. And happy in my little family. And torn about working, always.

23. Do you hate anyone?
I dislike quite a few people but I don't use the word hate.

24. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Messages.

25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes

26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes

27. What song is stuck in your head?
Viva La Vida by Coldplay

28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
I'm supposed to say, "Edward," right? In truth, I don't want anyone knocking on my window, ever. That's creepy.

29. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
No. Hear me, AJ, KT? NOOoooo.

30. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Tomorrow (Thurs) I have to send out a marketing update to my entire company.

31. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much

33. Do you smile a lot?
Not enough.

4 comments:

nicole said...

I probably will have grandkids before 50, even if my girls wait a little while longer than I did. I'll only be 40 when Princess is 18, so chances are I'm the young grandmother on the block. I've already decided I want to be called Bella, got the idea from a gym friend who is a young grandmother herself.

bessie.viola said...

I'm pulling this for my blog. Also, why aren't we facebook friends? We totally should be. If you're comfy, email me so I can add you (I've made my profile unsearchable).

Anyway, I'm taking this as a tag and doing it on my blog today!

Mandy said...

ok, seriously, this just made me realize how close 50 really is .... seriously .... 15 yrs ...so we are just as close to 50 as 20?

Lee said...

Shhhh, Mandy.