Monday, April 19

Derailed

Of course. Of COURSE the one time I get really, really motivated and want to DO THIS THING to the nth degree, I get sick.

I did Day 12 yesterday, but that was right before I began throwing up etcetra (TMI, sorry), so no suprise, I didn't even finish it. And I'm unsure if I'll be able to do it tonight, either. I haven't been able to eat much of anything besides crackers and Ginger Ale and feeling generally weak.

Dammit. I was going to DO 30 days straight! Oh well. I'll be tacking 2 days on to the end, I guess. So now it's May 7 toward which we're counting down.

Bah.

3 comments:

Tess said...

Oh, I'm sorry. This just plain sucks. I know you'll get back to it, and just because you were forced briefly off track doesn't make it any less of an accomplishment.

nicole said...

Sorry you are sick. I hope it goes away soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sick! If you can't eat, then you definitely should feel no obligation to exercise!!!!!