Monday, April 4

Spring break 2011

I took spring break off this year for the first time. Monday's report: Walgreens and Target this morning, trampoline jumping with our neighbors when we returned (yes, we both jumped!), picnic lunch with them in 75-degree weather, swimming at 2 at the public (indoor) pool, AJ getting more comfortable with it and having fun, "just us, Mommy," Frostys for snack after getting KT, then home for dinner and a kid-friendly movie (G Force).

Pretty good start. :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

(i feel it necessary to explain that KT only naps at when she's at school and therefore had to attend today. Momma needs a break, too! Plus, I wanted to check out this pool with only 1 kid to watch, our 1st time there. She'll be hanging with us tomorrow! No swimming, but extra fun.)

4 comments:

nicole said...

Sounds like a great day! Most childcare places here would charge if a kid didn't go anyway, so I don't blame you one bit for sending her there. I would do the same at least a couple of the days. AJ deserves some fun time with you. :)

Sherry said...

Yes, I was impressed that you had some one-on-one time with AJ. I'm very jealous of your week off!

ya-ya ma said...

Sounds like a great start to Spring Break!

MaryB said...

ditto what
nicole said...and AWE-SOME day!!!!