Wednesday, April 10

Quick Update

Just reading my own blog, and thought I'd update you lovely people on the school-bullying (tickling) situation.

According to AJ, it hasn't happened in a good while. We now ask every day if anyone bothered him. I won't stop asking. He may stop telling the truth -- we've had it happen where, I'll ask him right after school and he's bright and sunny, and says nothing happened, but later in his room, with Daddy, he reports the opposite after further investigation. I'm glad he'll tell one of us, and I'm glad when DH presses the issue.

There is another mom, with whom I am close, who calls me when HER son reports any misbeahvior, on AJ's behalf. I love her kid. He, too, has been the victim of a few of the rough kids. She has also had Important Meetings with the teacher. I am glad that her son and mine are good buddies (they go to summer camp together). They stick up for each other although they're both little dudes. I wish, too, sherry, that AJ could befriend a big, hulking kid.

It seems like things have died down overall, for which I'm grateful.

1 comment:

ya-ya ma said...

Good news.