a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
Monday, July 8
Love & Logic bedtime experiment, Night 1
10:21 p.m. She's asleep. Went that way of her own accord, too.
I finally had to try it tonihht. Not that I havent wanted to since I first read about it. I guess I was jusr being stubborn about being in control of her bedtime. (Ha, wonder where she gets it?!)
Tonight we called it "bedroom time" instead.nShe was all for it-- said, "This is going to be a great nihht!"
We'll see what tomorrow morning brings, but she was asleep by ten, which is normal for her, and i didnt have to lose my temper at any point in the process.
How bout that.
The funniest thing was when she peeked out of her room, wearing white gloves and a necklace, and said, "i dont really know what to do." I suggested maybe she lie down. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment