As of tomorrow night, this blog will be private. I've been thinking about it a while and am no longer interested in sharing my thoughts with the whole world, even semi-anonymously.
If you would like me to add you to the private list of approved readers, I should hope you know how to find me and tell me so in a private way. (If you don't, quick! leave a comment with some way I can contact you.)
Sorry for the somewhat abrupt decision.
3 comments:
OH! Sad! I understand and have been going back and forth on this myself. I'd love to keep up with you if you're okay with it... you have all my info on Facebook if you're up for it. :) Be well my friend!!
I'll miss you. Good luck with everything. If you should choose to add this stranger to your readers, I can be reached at sw.msedits at gmail.com.
Thanks for including me!
Post a Comment