Thursday, September 27

PTO tomorrow!

I've taken tomorrow off. For once in my life, I have a few days to burn before the end of the year. I took tomorrow in order to spend time with Alex, who's on Fall Break and has been mostly babysitting the cats, the neighbors' dog, and his PlayStation this week at home. Kate didn't have the same week off, so there was no impetus to plan a trip (and also we're not very good at that skill). But now his best friend is spending the night tonight, and they'll be busy all day tomorrow, and so. I have a day to myself, basically!

So much I want to do. First, yoga. Restarting a "31 Days of Yoga" challenge for myself. Need it. Next, coffee and the breeze on my back patio, of course. Must-do. THEN:

  • Maybe Target. I have a list, including a PSL and some fun, new Fall decor. I think I even have gift cards to spend!
  • Lunch with my buddy, Alvin (former choir director)
  • Reading The Invention of Wings
  • Cleaning/Organizing/Decorating for Fall (don't wanna, but want it done and should use my time wisely)
  • Picking up Kate in carpool, I guess (don't wanna, again, but she'll expect it)
Can't remember the last time I had a day off, just because. 

2 comments:

Sherry said...

LOL. Hope you enjoyed it!!!!!

Lee said...

It was quite nice, yes, despite doing more driving than I would have liked. Target ALL ALONE was ah-mah-zing.