Wednesday, July 6

Wow, long time no post!

My mind is abuzz these days with all the upcoming events and engagements for which I am responsible. Some of those are my own doing, and maybe things I shouldn't have scheduled. Like today's lunch date with a college friend I haven't seen in a while. It will be nice, and, hey, a girl's gotta eat... but I could seriously be using that time to complete one of the half-million projects on my radar.

  • (work project:) writing the summer newsletter for Client X
  • (work project:) testing the revised app for Client X
  • (work project:) testing and proofreading the website for Client Y
  • (work project:) sitting on the phone for 2 hours for Client Y
  • (FUN project:) ordering the cake for AJ's first b'day party
  • (FUN project:) going to Party City for decorations for AJ's party
  • (FUN project:) wrapping presents for AJ (Do you wrap presents for a 1-yr-old? Logic says no, but he does love a good paper-ripping opportunity.... hard to decide)
  • (FUN project:) getting alterations to my bridesmaid dress for Sissy's wedding (fingers crossed that it will take less than 2 weeks)
  • (FUN project:) helping Sissy with itinerary for Wedding Weekend
  • (FUN project:) buying and reading the next Book Club selection (ha! leisure reading? yeah, right)
  • (MUST-DO project:) learning music and cantoring at Mass on Saturday night
  • (MUST-DO project:) hair appointment next week
  • (MUST-DO project:) vacuuming the house
  • (MUST-DO project:) cooking for our friend coming to dinner Thursday night...
..... and yet, there's more. I'm doing surprisingly well with the stress -- I'm not stressing, actually. But my Palm is definitely "full-up." No time for reflection, just go-go-go! But hey, I'm thinking it's good to actually live life once in a while.

Wheeee! Catch y'all on the flip side....!

No comments: