Friday, October 13

Gratitude Friday

I am grateful that it's Friday.

I am grateful for McDonald's coffee. $1.12, people. That excellent price plus the mile-long line at Starbucks this morning equals ME & RONALD being best buddies again.

I am grateful for health and fitness, having a plan, having a goal, and for feeling good about achieving it, 5 days in. Here's hoping the weekend doesn't derail the whole endeavor!

I am gratefully liking the Blogger beta. I had fun playing with it yesterday. What do you think? It'll take me AGES to categorize all my 419 posts. I'm doing them little by little. It was also hard to come up with the categories! I'd like to find an appropriate, permanent picture for my profile. I've searched my photos and can't quite put my finger on what I'm looking for, but good hair would be nice, and actually, I don't want a smiley photo because I just don't feel that's really who I am most of the time. I don't want to stage something either, because that would be silly. So we'll see. But it's fun to evolve!

I am grateful that Applebee's has curbside service, and corn dogs.

I am grateful that it's Friday. Did I already say that? ....Who even cares if it's the 13th?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can always use the picture of us from Georgia. You can crop me out. :) Have a great weekend and keep up the good work on the diet.