Today I'm going to be straightening my desk at the office -- the fourteen slips of scrap paper with various notes & numbers jotted on them are KINDA getting in the way. I shove them around to find some projects sorted into manilla folders, and others just idly hanging around, stuffed into my notebook or the junk pile (code word: "Inbox"). It's a good month for clean-up. In fact, yesterday I chopped all the noggin-clutter that was my hair OFF. Kind-of a Clean Sweep move for the beauty regime. Took me exactly 3 minutes to do my new hair this morning, instead of 10. (It's awesome. Pics to come. Rawr, lurvh the Short!)
Do you like to start afresh in January?
1 comment:
YES! I've been FLYing in the kitchen big time this week, have huge plans for the kids' rooms over the three-day weekend and today, I organized the Archives' closet at work. (Some people have desks, archivists have closets) I know it's cliched to do this, but I've worked up the momentum and I'm rolling with it.
Post a Comment