All items priced to move
... white Halogen lamp (barbequed fruit flies included, no extra charge!): $5 (you have to say "fi dollah!")
... matching set of yellow pencil-drawn Big Cats (1 cheetah, 1 lion). Brown wood frames. Testament to 1978: $5 for the SET!
... Wilson Tennis racket and black vinyl shoulder-strap case that I thought was OHSOCOOL when I was on the middle school tournament circuit: $2!
... RoomsToGo coffee table and end table in "brushed maple," no scratches (cough): $25 for both!
... Rusty Wallace SIGNED print, with "kick-ass frame" (acc'd to DH) -- not unlike this one, but about 15 years older and dustier. (Bless Hubby's sports-lovin' heart, but this thing is ugly!): $10 (Hey, we live in Georgia, it could happen.)
... Seven Denise Austin VHS tapes (from the poufy bangs and leotards era): quarter apiece
... Good Lordy, the MUGS. and the VASES. Get 'em while they LAST, people: quarter apiece!
... Xbox. Plain, not 360. SO three years ago: $40 (big ticket item)
... oversize Express blouses from 1989 (or so), peg pants, real (not faux) plastic rain slicker, couple of darling 'business suits' -- fashion savvy *not* included: ONE DOLLAH!
(... my pride: priceless)
5 comments:
I could use some mugs!
LUFF the Express blouses! Crackin' me up.
Why, oh why, were you hanging on to clothes from 1989? Seriously, I need to know.
It is funny what you've held onto. I have a charity that comes to pick up my junk every 6 weeks... it's so nice! Of course I don't make any money other than a tax deduction...
I wish I could come to your sale. I LOVE YARD SALES!
greeny - who knows! they're god-awful.
and gina, we have a service like that, too. don't know why we had this extra stuff and didn't let them take it, but yeah, it'll be fun to have the cash in my hot little hand. :)
Post a Comment