Whee! I couldn't resist some baby-swag. I know, it totally cheapens the place but too bad. :) Baby #2 is on his or her way Feb 16, 2008, and the doctor said so! We tried to find heart tones today during my first, painfully paperwork-laden prenatal visit, but no luck. Not worried, just bummed because it would have been neat to know that the little kumquat-sized fishie is really for-true in there with audio evidence. Since I still have a hard time believing it.
I love when they asked (twice) How's your diet? Do you eat fruits and vegetables? I kind-of don't know what to respond to that. "Doesn't everyone?" or "Not 5 times a day, but yes." or "Does guacamole count?" Hee hee. It's a different OB practice for me -- much closer to home than my last doctors, as is the hospital where I'll deliver this little bundle. With AJ, we were thankful that labor started in the middle of the night because that guaranteed no traffic problems down I-75. This time, I don't want to commute to the birth of my child. The hospital is right down the street (well okay, ten minutes away) from home. And as a special bonus, it's across the street (literally) from our church, so during the down-time, hubby can run over there to light a candle for us. :)
Wait. Did somebody say guacamole...?
8 comments:
Whee!! Congratulations! I haven't visited your blog for a while, looks like I picked a good day to stop by.
I just had my third child in May and I'd forgotten how much fun babies are.
*Wishing you a quick and easy pregnancy.*
I LOVE those little ticker things! It makes it easier to keep track of a blogger's pregnancy without the blogger having to mention every other post how far along she is. I should have had one of those. Why didn't I have one of those? Well, next time.
Fun ticker. I will be putting mine up soon, but not yet. I don't know why. It just feels silly when I am only 4+ weeks along. Yea for you!
Oh, and guacamole is definitely in the fruit/veg category (I think avocadoes are fruit) if french fries are in the veg category too. :)
As a matter of fact my other friend who shares your name is a PhD in excercuse physiology and she says avacado is one of the most nutrtionally complete foods you could eat!
Congratualtions, but you didnt mention the due date they officially gave you???? Not that babies pay much attention to those!
Yeah, Feb 16th is the OH-fficial. :) My luck it'll be a boy and he'll be born 2 days early, and then HOW am I going to avoid all the hearts and flowers on his birthday every year?? Sigh. A challenge for the future.
hey there! I have been catching up with you today! Congrats and enjoy it, every tiring little moment!
el-e-e! babee! Wheee! I've been on a LONG vacation, like 3 weeks away from blogs, so I just saw your awesome news. Big congratulations! Hope you continue to feel good (although I think it's impossible to avoid the t-i-r-e-d in the first trimester).
I look forward to updates. All best!
AAAHHHHH!!!!! See? I'm all "up with the Boy Child" and then looksy! You're knocked up! WOOOOT! I'm so horribly bad at keeping up with my fave people right now. Tsk tsk. See what I miss? Blame the baby. :-)
Congrats congrats congrats!! Looking forward to following your pregnancy, girlie!
Post a Comment