Wednesday, November 7

Tidbits

-- I bought one Disneyworld thing for myself: a tiny pair of 12-dollar, graphite/rhinestone Mickey earrings. The kind without a back, that just hang in your ears. Then Monday? At my Publix? One of them fell out onto the black and white speckled floor. Even the deli counter girl came out to help -- but we searched in vain. SOB!

-- AJ got a Buzz Lightyear "Blaster" toy, and didn't seem much interested in it at first. But since getting it home, we have had shooting contests in the hallway every spare second. He says, "Ready?.. ain?... GO!" I think he's a Space Ranger First Class by now.

-- My manager has started having our Tuesday meetings at a brand-new Target! With a Starbucks inside! This is called Heaven.

-- Toasted cinnamon raisin bread -- or bagels, in my case -- will always remind me of my Grandmother. She used butter, I use Philly, but the warm, sweet smell is just the same.

1 comment:

Madame Queen said...

I'm so sorry about your earring! I have a pair that constantly falls out like that but so far I've always been able to find them.