-- timed contractions for an hour (5-6 am, ugh). They were about 16 minutes apart. And stopped around 6:30 or 7.
-- got my hair cut. for the last time before Baby. also for the last time with that stylist, she's leaving (sob!).
-- made my husband paint a few items of nursery decor (told ya I couldn't stand it)
-- wondered, "are THESE my THIGHS? (How did they get so... wide?)"
7 comments:
They only LOOK wide because the tum is pressing them flat.
..totally jealous about your haircut :)
I'm so excited for you! Sending you lots of good baby thoughts...
Don't worry or fret about any part of your appearance - you are just perfect!
I'll be getting a haircut mere days before baby arrival too. I just wanted to check in and see if you had news to share. Thinking of you.
Agreeing with Sam. Whenever you see yourself, just think, "What a miracle of nature my body is!" That baby is appreciating your extra padding! I'm really excited! Take it easy, easy, easy.
This last part is the hardest! Hang in there..hopefully you won't have too much longer to wait :)
Oh woman, do not be looking at your thighs right now. Don't you remember everything magically transforms after the baby is born. Oh wait, it doesn't? Well for crying out loud think about the thighs way later at least.
Good luck!
Post a Comment