Tuesday, June 17

= Cute!

I've been wanting to do a post with photos of ALL the cute outfits that KT has been wearing, thank you sdw, mom, mom-in-law, Lara, and Carter's, but haven't had enough time to do ALL of them. Here are a few, though, of the aforementioned summertime things I'm taking to Destin:


Seahorses! Notice it's a "Taggies" item? Brilliant.


The perennial favorite watermelon outfit. SQUEE, ruffles on the widdle boddoms!


I get all giggly over a tiny baby in DENIM. And, it's a one-piece. But also a Dress.


Oops, how'd that one get in here? ;)


Beach hat. Polky-dots. Bloomers!! Now we are all sticky with the goo of cute, n'est-ce pas?? Get in line people. She'll let ya hold her if you're reeeeal nice...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, the tiny baby girl things are KILLING ME. How frilly and wonderful! Why aren't boys clothes made as cute?!?

Swistle said...

AAAAAAAAH, the ruffles on the widdle boddoms! Squee indeed!

Mandy said...

I LOVE the seahorse too cute;)

nicole said...

Love them all. My favorite clothes for Butterfly are the little sunsuits that look like dresses but aren't. So sweet.

MaryB said...

Can I be first in line? I'll be extra, extra nice!!!