Thursday, January 15

Scattergories!

Clever Nicole named this the Scattergories meme. She gave me a letter and I have to list 10 things I like that start with that letter.

My letter was "J":

1. Jill!

2. Jam (strawberry, on toast with butter... oh, no, excuse me: Smart Balance spread)

3. Jumping Jacks (with Jillian! Roar!)

4. January (I like the cold; I like the fresh, new year)

5. June (my birthday month)

6. Jewelry (self-explanatory)

7. Juice (cranberry and grapefruit are my faves)

8. Jalepenos (gotcha, didn't I? You tried to say it with a "J" sound! HA!)

10. Jiminy Cricket (I say "Jiminy!" all the time. Did you know it started as a polite euphemism? Neither did I.)


If you want to play, say so in the comments and I'll give you a letter.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Mmmmm...jalopenos. I want to play!

Anonymous said...

Yum, grapefruit juice! Yep, I said the J in jalepenos. haha!
Give me a letter, I'll play!

el-e-e said...

julie: your letter is L.

jilly: for you.... T.