This was posted today at Bodies in Motivation.
I want to go... to there.
Am going to have to up the ante, and really do this for 30 days straight. Overall I lost 4 pounds in January, yes (1 pound per week on avg, the healthy rate), but would love to lose more. I've been stuck for nearly 2 weeks now, and not motivated, either.
Taking measurements tonight. Woo-hoo for great stories like that one.
8 comments:
You go girl! You can do it.
I really don't know what my mental block on the 30DS is. I've done it once, and I liked it, so...???
I think I just don't like working out at home that much.
Hello! I am Jill (the one who posted at Bodies) Thank you so much for the nice comment! I was scared to post those pictures since you never know what kind of awful things people will say. It is the kind words of people like you that motivate me to continue with my workouts.
Yes, the 30 DS can be done. It is HARD, but well worth it. I hope you are successful too! Good luck and I would love to hear your results at the end of 30 days! :)
I know tons of people who swear by The Shred. I can't do it right now -- no DVD player (long story!) but I am starting an exercise class tomorrow, so hopefully that will help me some.
I know *you* can do it though!
So have you started?
Um. No. More on why if I can do some blogging... maybe tonight after we pack our Disney suitcases...
Ok you do it and tell me how it goes. My interest is piqued but wonder if I'd actually do it. I'm much better about working out at the gym, at home I tend to be rather um, lazy.
I forgot you were going to Disney. Maybe I blocked it from my mind so I would not be consumed with jealousy. have a great trip!
Post a Comment